Are you a self-confessed book lover? Do you go into crisis – a book withdrawal if you will – at the very thought that you have nothing to read over the weekend? Do you go on vacation and suddenly find yourself in a book store or library? Do you have a system so you can remember what you’ve read? Piles of index cards? A spiral notebook full of ‘what I’ve read’ notes?
Well, I think we may have a website to help you organize your literary life. Let us introduce you to LibraryThing! Now you can become your own cataloger through this social networking site. What do you need to know about LibraryThing? From their website, you can do the following (and let us know how you like it!):
- Join the world’s largest book club.
- Catalog your books from Amazon, the Library of Congress and 690 other world libraries. Import from anywhere.
- Find people with eerily similar tastes.
- Find new books to read.
- Free Early Reviewer books from publishers and authors
- Enter 200 books for free, as many as you like for $10 (year) or $25 (life).